This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
requirments for jpcsp for full speed
(11-03-2010, 07:19 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(11-02-2010, 04:51 PM)warweeny Wrote: hia all, new here and i was wondering what machine i need to run the games on full speed.

i got a pretty beefy machine and i got a little liberary for the psp that i wanna try out, mainy final fantasy crisis core.

first off my pc:

intel core i5 760 @4.0 ghz
4gb dr3 ram
ati 5770 1gb vidcard
windows 7 64 ultimate

i was kinda hoping that my pc can handle the games like crisis core so i can buy a new dvd drive to rip the games that i own.

so if anyone know... thanks in advance! ^_^.V

I can't say much about the specs it often depends on the game but ... buying a new dvd drive to rip the games? Forget it Tongue You have to use your PSP with CFW to transfer the ISO via USB, there is no PC device that can read the UMD discs.

:O i didnt knew that!

okaaay.. how to do that xD

cfw = same as downloading/pirating games or am i seeing this wrong? is there a way to backup my umd to the psp?

thanks in advance ^^

Messages In This Thread
RE: requirments for jpcsp for full speed - by warweeny - 11-03-2010, 08:29 AM