This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
help me please.
ps2 
Guys,, can u help me??
I have a little problem here,, i cant run my pcsx2 0.9.7 in my Pc,
Intel atom® cpu 230 @1.86Ghz
it shows that the herdware doesn't support with my CDVD plugins.
can anyone help me please?
than you have to change CDVD PLUGINS if yo have an iso than you should use linuz iso cdvd or download an orther svn boild from here http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/categor...vn-builds/ i hope it help's
woah.. i can't run 0.9.7 in my intel atom because of my hardware .
I can only run r1888 in my computer.

as zubair mentioned, you must change your CDVD Plugin into Linuz ISO, which means you must make an iso out of your PS2 DVD Game. and run the game using the ISO file you made.
Specs
Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz, 160GB SATA, Mobile Intel GMA 128MB, 1GB RAM

PCSX2 - Indonesia Translator

ok guys,,, it works!!!!
thanks a lot...
Hi guysplease help me i have a problem with my pcsx2 software which play ps2 games on pc. I get a message which says"Dvd player not setup". I surfed the net and some said that i am not making the right bios of the game. I am having god of war bios. After configuring it several times i still have the same problem. Please tell me what the hell i am missing in my procedure
review this heating install