This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migration from JOGL to LWJGL (r1812)
Hi,

in order to be able to add new features to Jpcsp in the future, we had to change the OpenGL library from JOGL to LWJGL. This update is not adding any new feature yet and should run exactly like the previous version.
This release has only be tested on Windows 32-bit. Reports from testers on other configuration are welcome :-)

Please report problem due to this specific version here.

Thanks for your support!
Linux 32/64 bit tested with Cube demo and working.
I'll test OSX and Win64 when I'm back home, but I don't expect it to fail.

We should now try to move some feature to use this, for joysticks and sound for example. Wouldn't it be nice to have sound on 64bit Windows (although, no movies yet...)
not even open on win7 64 bit....................plz make it wrok
works fine here in win7 64bit, Tried both the 32bit and 64bit of r1812.

make sure you do a clean install with this version since it could cause conflicts copying over the older jpcsp folder.
just copy the 'ms0' folder and 'tmp' folder over to the new version (to keep saves and audio / movies) and re-extract the ffmpeg-native file.
The sound modules have been migrated to OpenAL using LWJGL in r1815. Could you test if the sound problems are now solved on 64 bit systems?
testing changes by hykem http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/source/detail?r=1817

Push in the control and type in the logger no detect windows 7 version or is bug with jinput library in the system?.

0 [GUI] INFO emu - WARNING: Found unknown Windows version: Windows 7
3 [GUI] INFO emu - Attempting to use default windows plug-in.
4 [GUI] INFO emu - Loading: net.java.games.input.DirectAndRawInputEnvironmentPlugin

and not work pad .
[Image: 1388267.png]
I quickly tested the 64bit version and sounds seem to work better (tested with tales of eternia, before the menu sounds wouldn't work, now they do) but i couldn't load any save games for some reason in either crisis core or tales of eternia, also couldnt test external audio since that needs the media engine option enabled.
(10-30-2010, 01:46 AM)MaXiMu Wrote: testing changes by hykem http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/source/detail?r=1817

Push in the control and type in the logger no detect windows 7 version or is bug with jinput library in the system?.

0 [GUI] INFO emu - WARNING: Found unknown Windows version: Windows 7
3 [GUI] INFO emu - Attempting to use default windows plug-in.
4 [GUI] INFO emu - Loading: net.java.games.input.DirectAndRawInputEnvironmentPlugin

and not work pad .

Sorry, I forgot to explain this. The gamepad support is not working yet, but I decided to add that option to see which pads could be detected before actually implement the feature.
So, it seems that we already have one bug, JInput doesn't recognize "Windows 7".
MaXiMu, even after that warning, can you see your gamepad listed on the "Controller" combo box?
@hykem thanks for the explication
I get recognized only the keyboard, but the gamepad does not detect in none moment
only jumps that error, when accessing the controls option

but testing daily jinput.jar library you upgrade to a current revision jinput solved,at least not leave those lines of "Found unknown Windows version: Windows 7" in the logger.

Type in Console success lines
01-nov-2010 23:32:42 net.java.games.input.DefaultControllerEnvironment getContro
llers
INFO: Loading: net.java.games.input.DirectAndRawInputEnvironmentPlugin

Download daily .jar here https://www.newdawnsoftware.com/hudson/view/JInput/
[Image: 1388267.png]
(11-01-2010, 10:47 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: @hykem thanks for the explication
I get recognized only the keyboard, but the gamepad does not detect in none moment
only jumps that error, when accessing the controls option

but testing daily jinput.jar library you upgrade to a current revision jinput solved,at least not leave those lines of "Found unknown Windows version: Windows 7" in the logger.

Type in Console success lines
01-nov-2010 23:32:42 net.java.games.input.DefaultControllerEnvironment getContro
llers
INFO: Loading: net.java.games.input.DirectAndRawInputEnvironmentPlugin

Download daily .jar here https://www.newdawnsoftware.com/hudson/view/JInput/

Ah, I see.
Thanks, MaXiMu! Smile