This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I legitally transfer my PSP games to my PC?
http://pspslimhacks.com/cwcheat-2-3-released/

the tutorial is inside in the readme-en.txt

but basically you copy the seplugins folder (it's in the install folder in that archive) to your psp's root if you don't have it. it's set to activate by default, if not press select and pick recovery menu -> then plugins -> and see if cwcheat is in there and enabled.
[game] is for games, [pops] for ps1 emulation.

if you have it already/in the future, copy the cwcheat folder inside install>seplugins into your seplugins folder and edit game.txt to add
ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx 1
to it, so that the line leads to the prx file.

then reset vsh or device to activate. after that in any game hold select for 3 seconds to open it.

it's also a good idea to set the cpu clock to 333/166 for both xmb and game, it speeds up the searches, memory dumps and doesn't crash the psp if you try to open a text file from cwcheat if the clock is below that. your battery power will be used up faster though.

adding games is easy, you just copypaste the cwc codes into the cheat.db file. first you add the game's code and title, like
Code:
_S ULJM-05011
_G Puzzle Bobble Pocket [JP]
_S game id is important, that's how it detects the game. you can get that code with umdgen under umd properties, jpcsp when loading the game etc. needs the - between letters and numbers.
_G name isn't, it's just for you so you know what game it is. you can set it to anything.

after that the codes.
Code:
_C0 999999999 Points
_L 0x20566E30 0x3B9AC9FF

_C0 for the code title, _L for the codes themselves. there can be more than one _L for each _C0.

you can also do your own cheat searches if there are no codes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I legitally transfer my PSP games to my PC? - by serio - 03-02-2012, 12:59 PM