This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Blazing Souls Accelate - ULUS10527
tested in r1800
this game actually works pretty good (movies, text, menus, work and about 40-50~fps), but one problem the characters aren't visible on screen so i put this in "half - playable"
i will do some more testing on this later today.

another bug is the game map is upside down^^, or the camera is underneath the map so that could be why the characters aren't visible.

Edit: pressing the select key it can change the angle of the map making the status icons for the character visible so its possible to see where the character is, using the "L" (psp) key you can zoom in and out (although the map is still upside down)

here is what it should look like
[Image: 25aqazb.jpg][Image: 2ugdngx.jpg]
PSP on the left and jpcsp on the right

[Image: scau6f.jpg]
[Image: 28gt3di.jpg]
[Image: 6549ee.jpg]
[Image: 2woc303.jpg]
[Image: w98bqx.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.98 KB / Downloads: 106)
other problem is the save file. it says its corrupted when you try to load it. changed the angle of the map just to see where the characters are going to test it.

great game to play on psp.
when I try to emulate the game, the emulator says it doesn't load patched games :S. someone knows how to fix it ?? plz!!

(I'm sorry for my english, it's been a while since i don't speak it or write it xD )

" I grow tired of you! "
Yeah,buy the game,rip it with your psp and play it
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
So it's true after all, you answer assuming that my game is not original.
but what happens if it is not ?? :/
anyway, i already found a way to play, the only problem is the one mencioned in the first post.

" I grow tired of you! "
Original games aren't patched with prometheus.That's why I assume it's not original.Here we don't support pirates,pirating games is Illegal
Lo que tu digas hermano, entonces me tienen que haber timado, por que lo compre supuestamente original :/

" I grow tired of you! "
Pues es lo mas seguro(Pensabas que no hablo español eh)Es mejor comprar los juegos de tiendas que venden juegos originales
kasjaksjkajksjaksjak de hecho queria probar mi teoria, me imagine que hablabas o al menos entendias español xD
y ese juego lamentablemente, no se encuentra facilmente en las grandes tiendas que aseguran originalidad, jugar RPG aqui es muy complicado :S

" I grow tired of you! "
another doubt not concerning this game actually :S but they have relation at least Tongue
why spectral souls only says " shows intro " ?? it works better than this game, except for the sound....

It's there an admin ? :O

" I grow tired of you! "