This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
critical error help
i keep getting a critical error your display setting is not compatible with jpcspor the anti aliasing is off? even when i turn the anti aliasing on it still does not launch
now the screen keeps turning black whenever i launch it WTF
Could anyone please help
at least give your specs, especially the graphic card. you expect people will magically know your problem?
MY SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

OPERATING SYSTEM:
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
CPU TYPE:
PentiumĀ® Dual-Core CPU E6700 @ 3.20GHz
CPU SPEED:
3.22 GHz
SYSTEM MEMORY:
4 GB
VIDEO CARD MODEL:
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM v1.1)
VIDEO CARD MEMORY:
2.24 GB
VIDEO CARD DRIVER:
nvd3dum.dll
DESKTOP RESOLUTION:
1440x900
HARD DISK SIZE:
465.66 GB
HARD DISK FREE SPACE:
297.93 GB (64%)
DOWNLOAD SPEED:
2.28 MB/s (19.1 mbps)

my specs
btw you didn't try to set the resolution to anything but native in the configuration>display>resolution?

if it's set to anything but native it'll give that error too.

if you managed to actually run it for the second post (no critical error, it tries to play even if it stops immediately) you'll have to post a debug log at info level.

debug>tools>logger>show logger, then in the new window select INFO from the dropdown menu saying "choose log level". after that start the game, get to the crash and attach the log it created here.
I noticed you are using the WDM drivers for the video card, you should install the drivers from nvidia
updated my driver and it works now thanks. now how can i use my psp gamesaves from the memory stick on the emulator
Yes,you have to place the savedata folder in ms0>psp>
and in the options on the crypto tab check handle savedata in crypto mode
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
this is phantasy star portable 2 infinity6.64kb[attachment=7922][attachment=7921]
this is bounty hounds=15.2kb