This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
critical error help
anyone looking at the logs?
(02-11-2012, 12:06 AM)tiamat888 Wrote: anyone looking at the logs?

Based on the logs, both SAVEDATA files seem to be loading fine. But there is in fact a crash ocurring in "Bounty Hounds".
Could you please post your SAVEDATA files for these two games? I'm not sure if the issues are related, but I can check if the decryption is getting in the way or not.
(02-11-2012, 03:52 PM)Hykem Wrote:
(02-11-2012, 12:06 AM)tiamat888 Wrote: anyone looking at the logs?

Based on the logs, both SAVEDATA files seem to be loading fine. But there is in fact a crash ocurring in "Bounty Hounds".
Could you please post your SAVEDATA files for these two games? I'm not sure if the issues are related, but I can check if the decryption is getting in the way or not.

bounty hounds
http://www.mediafire.com/?t2jn9a4pvw5v155

Phatasy star portable 2 infinity
http://www.mediafire.com/?iurtq48nuzkf9du
anyone going to get back to me?
let them analyze it. coding isn't just a simple snap of a fingers and done. it takes time to understand the problem and find a way to fix it.
(02-12-2012, 05:49 PM)serio Wrote: let them analyze it. coding isn't just a simple snap of a fingers and done. it takes time to understand the problem and find a way to fix it.

okay
anything?
Was I forgotten about Huh
I'm not usually one to bump threads,but I happen to have the same problem.

All I know on my comp is that it is a laptop Asus K50C,with latest drivers (I just installed them,never knew I could have three different resolutions).
Anybody knows ?