This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Wars: Battlefront II -ULUS10053
Star Wars: Battlefront II
FULLY PLAYABLE
JPCSP VER:1791
PC
intel core 2 duo
2.93Ghz
2gb ram
intel G33 chipset graphics

FPS=15fps-20fps

This sequel to Star Wars Battlefront improves upon its predecessor with a variety of gameplay enhancements, such as upgraded AI, more than 16 new battlegrounds, and greater story emphasis. In addition to the rebel, clone, and droid warriors from the original game, you can play as a Jedi, complete with lightsaber attacks and force powers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey,

can you re-check if it really is playable? Last time I checked it looks good but there are major clipping errors that prevents you from finish the game. Just run the first enforcer mission where you have to kill the Gungans. Just move a bit forward and slightly to the left and you're soon stuck. You can only see your player and you're unable to do a thing. My tests where with r1799 on PC2

I would suggest to move it to the half-playable section. ULUS10053 is the UMD ID
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(10-20-2010, 04:04 PM)Darth1701 Wrote: Hey,

can you re-check if it really is playable? Last time I checked it looks good but there are major clipping errors that prevents you from finish the game. Just run the first enforcer mission where you have to kill the Gungans. Just move a bit forward and slightly to the left and you're soon stuck. You can only see your player and you're unable to do a thing. My tests where with r1799 on PC2

I would suggest to move it to the half-playable section. ULUS10053 is the UMD ID
It works fine as long as you dont go near the green water. I played the level again and managed to clear it.
Thanks for the UMD Id
Check the pic and see whether it works.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-21-2010, 08:35 AM)A2K Wrote:

It works fine as long as you dont go near the green water. I played the level again and managed to clear it.
Thanks for the UMD Id

Yes, exactly like mine. Smile

But normally you should not be able to end up "in the dark" just like that, so this is a bug, hence my suggestion for half-playable. I haven't tested it very thoroughly but I guess there are problems ahead in the levels to come.

Thanks for re-checking it. Smile
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
psp 
(10-21-2010, 09:17 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:

Thanks for the UMD Id

But normally you should not be able to end up "in the dark" just like that, so this is a bug, hence my suggestion for half-playable. I haven't tested it very thoroughly but I guess there are problems ahead in the levels to come.

Yeah I better check it thoroughly. I'll try to finish the game.
In the meantime i might as well move it to the half playable section
Thanks for the AdviceSmile
(10-21-2010, 09:47 AM)A2K Wrote:
(10-21-2010, 09:17 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:

Thanks for the UMD Id

Yeah I better check it thoroughly. I'll try to finish the game.
In the meantime i might as well move it to the half playable section
Thanks for the AdviceSmile

No problem. I find it very encouraging to see someone make a review and not always the same "I have a problem" posts. Smile
using r 3148
still goes ingame
no problems so far
here is an info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 240.06 KB / Downloads: 95)