This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
game don't start ( jcpsp 0.6 and other versions)
i want to play, but i can't play cuz i got this

my pc is:

AMD Athlon™ x2 250 Processor 3.00 GHz
3 gb ram
Windows 7 Home Premium x32 bit
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT -512 mb
Because the game is paused ? Press play, it will work better...
Also, learn to crop your screenshot, we don't care about your lame L4D desktop.
strange ...i pressed play button, but it turned paused again
(10-17-2010, 01:27 PM)kubalipa Wrote: strange ...i pressed play button, but it turned paused again

That's probably because it raises an error and stops then. Activate the log, it shows what the problem is or post the log.html here. How long does it work?
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
i did something and i can play, in menu in sonic rivals i have 30 fps, but when i try to play, i get 1-2 fps, did i something wrong (sorry for bad english)
Well i have some same problem as you. It keep pausing at the moment i load the game. Can you tell me what did you did so that you can play kubalipa?