This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd - Demo -[NPJH90146]
I think it's playable,in my laptop(Dualcore 1,6Ghz) play 9fps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Monster Hunter 3rd Demo
enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV5yaxJOzM8

CPU:AMD Athlon II X2 250
RAM:2G DDR2 800
GPU:GeForce GT 240
VRAM:1G DDR3 1600

Only GE Graphics:OFF
Use vertex cache:OFF
Use shaders:OFF
Use Media Engine:ON
Use JPCSP Connector:OFF
Ignore invalid memory access:OFF
Ignore inmapped imports:ON
psp 
(10-14-2010, 06:12 PM)dan83 Wrote: I think it's playable,in my laptop(Dualcore 1,6Ghz) play 9fps.

it doesnt wok on my jpcsp... where did you get that demo?
where did you download that?
OMG THANK YOU
I have the ful game but when i try to execute it emulator says me that it cant be emulated because it only can be decrypted by a real PSP...

HOW I FIX THIS? thanx
i have dual 2,1Ghz - 1gb graphics but i dont know hot to make it run... Emulator says me that it cant be decrypted without a real PSP...
(12-19-2010, 02:55 PM)marcos1891 Wrote: i have dual 2,1Ghz - 1gb graphics but i dont know hot to make it run... Emulator says me that it cant be decrypted without a real PSP...

That probably means you have to decrypt it using a psp before you can play it.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Why are all the characters question marks? is that because this is an English emulator and a JP game? also would you consider that playable? the FPS seems horrific.
Boss in the frame down to 20

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 49.94 KB / Downloads: 80)