This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jpcsp usb connection
hello
How to connect jpcsp virtually with usb cable?
In newest revisions is such function, but i not know how to enable it.
There is no configuration in gui.
(05-16-2020, 10:05 PM)Bogus Wrote: hello
It seems that your post has been blocked automatically by the anti-spam plugin.
The post should now be visible for all.

(05-16-2020, 10:05 PM)Bogus Wrote: hello
Trying to answer your question: only the PSP camera is emulated for now. When using a PSP application accessing the camera, Jpcsp should recognize automatically your PC camera if you have one.
What are you trying exactly?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Usb mass storage works e.g in psp filer, but how to access on pc for it?
Is any folder, or something?

Attached Files
.txt   log.txt (Size: 20.74 KB / Downloads: 84)
(05-23-2020, 01:30 PM)Bogus Wrote: log in attachment
Usb mass storage works e.g in psp filer, but how to access on pc for it?
Is any folder, or something?
I don't understand what you are trying to run.
I have downloaded the homebrew PSP Filer 6.6. I can run it, and then? It doesn't seem to use the PSP camera.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I writed that vsh uses usb camera.
You know, run jpcsp with --reboot parameter, go to photo and select camera.
Usb connection is in psp filer, e.g for memory stick, press triangle and select connect to pc via usb.
(05-23-2020, 02:49 PM)Bogus Wrote: I writed that vsh uses usb camera.
You know, run jpcsp with --reboot parameter, go to photo and select camera.
Usb connection is in psp filer, e.g for memory stick, press triangle and select connect to pc via usb.
Ah, ok, you are using "--reboot". Jpcsp is then running in LLE (Low-Level Emulation). The USB and camera are not yet implemented in LLE. Only the camera in HLE (High-Level Emulation) is implemented, i.e. without using the "--reboot" parameter.
I checked with --vsh command and indeed works.
When will it work with reboot command and when will work opengl with reboot command?
Software renderer is slow and sometime freeze.
(05-23-2020, 07:30 PM)Bogus Wrote: I checked with --vsh command and indeed works.
When will it work with reboot command and when will work opengl with reboot command?
Software renderer is slow and sometime freeze.
Hard to say when it will be finished Wink

The freeze are not due to the software renderer but to the Low-Level Emulation itself. Many PSP hardware information are unknown, specially, timings which might sometimes cause freeze. But having the OpenGL renderer will not improve the freeze, it will probably even be the opposite as the external software renderer is working as close as possible to how the hardware is working. Whereas the OpenGL renderer is not matching the PSP hardware and providing a correct emulation using the OpenGL renderer will be harder.
Ok, now i know what and how.
Thread i not close for now, maybe how i will have other questions, i write
(05-23-2020, 08:44 PM)Bogus Wrote: Ok, now i know what and how.
Thread i not close for now, maybe how i will have other questions, i write
Thank you for your time in testing Smile. This is much appreciated.