This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Try Multiplayer 3 JPCSPs on one PC
So, I finally got time to implement my idea: revision 3bd9654 is a first draft to support more than 2 Jpcsp instances for applications communicating through Adhoc network.
I've added the command line option "--localIPAddress 127.0.0.X" to specify the local IP address to be used. It has to be different for each Jpcsp instance. E.g. use 127.0.0.1 for the first instance, 127.0.0.2 for the second instance, 127.0.0.3 for the third instance, etc.
The network settings of all the instances must enable ProOnline and specify "localhost" as the ProOnline MetaServer.

The implementation is not yet very user-friendly as you need to use command line options, but this is just a first draft to verify that my idea is working at all.

You probably will require a quite powerful PC if you want to run 3 instances or more Wink

I'm waiting for feedback Wink

When reporting don't forget to post the log files of all the instances.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
working fine when enable ProOnline

.7z   log-proonline.7z (Size: 55.1 KB / Downloads: 126)

get error when Enable LAN Multiplayer
Code:
20:07:39 ERROR hle.sceNetAdhoc - user_main - send
java.net.SocketException: Network is unreachable: Datagram send failed

Code:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use: Cannot bind

.7z   log-lan.7z (Size: 20.11 KB / Downloads: 125)
(08-06-2020, 12:41 PM)onelight Wrote: working fine when enable ProOnline
Whaow, even 4 instances Smile
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(08-06-2020, 04:32 PM)gid15 Wrote:

Any idea about LAN Multiplayer ?
(08-08-2020, 02:53 PM)onelight Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 04:32 PM)gid15 Wrote:

Any idea about LAN Multiplayer ?
The same support has now been added in b2e8188 to "LAN Multiplayer" as well.
Ok, local LAN Multiplayer now working for 4 jpcsps

new issue, can't find player if module 'flash0:/kd/utility.prx' load

.zip   log-utility.zip (Size: 109.66 KB / Downloads: 119)
(08-11-2020, 01:53 PM)onelight Wrote: new issue, can't find player if module 'flash0:/kd/utility.prx' load
Is it fixed by b7fa7af or later?
still can't find player

.zip   1-log.zip (Size: 102.11 KB / Downloads: 142)

.zip   2-log.zip (Size: 119.74 KB / Downloads: 105)
I've introduced quite significant changes in 21afc00 to try to improve Adhoc networking with multiple Jpcsp instances on one PC. Could you please test it?
This change could break games which were previously working, so regression testing with different games supporting Adhoc networking would be much appreciated Smile

Thank you!
(08-30-2020, 08:32 PM)gid15 Wrote: I've introduced quite significant changes in 21afc00 to try to improve Adhoc networking with multiple Jpcsp instances on one PC. Could you please test it?
This change could break games which were previously working, so regression testing with different games supporting Adhoc networking would be much appreciated Smile

Thank you!

It did break, break pro online, get disconnect when 2nd jpcsp try join in lobby

.zip   pro-online-log1.zip (Size: 50.1 KB / Downloads: 110)

.zip   pro-online-log2.zip (Size: 17.05 KB / Downloads: 120)

LAN Multiplayer working

.zip   lan-log1.zip (Size: 319.05 KB / Downloads: 112)

.zip   lan-log2.zip (Size: 261.84 KB / Downloads: 142)

still can't find player when 'flash0:/kd/utility.prx' load,
but if run 3rd jpcsp without using “--localIPAddress” both 1st jpcsp and 2nd jpcsp can see the 3rd jpcsp's player

.zip   utility.prx-log1.txt.zip (Size: 220.68 KB / Downloads: 132)

.zip   utility.prx-log2.txt.zip (Size: 209.1 KB / Downloads: 94)

.zip   utility.prx-log3.txt.zip (Size: 166.18 KB / Downloads: 116)