This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Patapon 2 - UCES01177
really?? but i remembered the first time i used it i offed the media engine and it runs...
i see the cursor...
hey.. can anyone send
decrypted patapon 2 for me?
i dunno how to decrypt an iso / cso file..Sad

the e-mail is jwleeok815@naver.com

Thanks!
@jweelok: as far as I know, the decryption can only be done with a PSP and the original game UMD, i bet you can make a search on Google and find a site that will guide you in the process.

Now, about this game, i'm also having the same issues that winter01942 talked about, sometimes the game freezes on waiting screens and there is some delay with the beats, the music and the framerate. The viideo posted here showed the run of the first mission at 30 FPS most of the time, so i guess it's a configuration issue we're having. Can the original poster of the video tell us what configuration is he using to achieve this?

And a big thanks, this emulator is progressing really fast!
I'm having the same problems as you, jeizii.
I'd just like to know if there is any possibility of fixing Paraget soon?
(11-26-2010, 07:58 PM)jeizii Wrote: Can the original poster of the video tell us what configuration is he using to achieve this?
Intel Core i5-760 2.8@3.5GHz/Hynix 1*2Gb DDR3-1333/Zotac GeForce GTX 470 AMP!
BlackDaemon, what jpcsp settings are you using?
eddie12, settings are default, without any compatibility option.
Any progress in rev 1879?
Hi!
I don't know if thats already reported, but mediaengine is not working with patapon2 since r1876. (r1876-r1922 is broken)
r1875 works fine.

In r1876 on the intro movie, I get a black screen and nothing happening(no errors, no crash).
test.log:
[GUI] WARN com.xuggle.xuggler - Could not find streams in input container (../../../../../../../csrc/com/xuggle/xuggler/Container.cpp:769)

Im happy with r1875 and thank you for making it! Big Grin
Media Engine works again.
The log is the error in Paraget, in thread sgx-psp-pcm-th.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 15.07 KB / Downloads: 111)