This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Patapon 2 - UCES01177
hey guise, im havin trouble with rain juju. im running r2100 and my fps is 22ish, leading to massive delay whenever i use the command. this combined with the fact that i cant load any custom saves with the entire game finished means i have to repeat "gongs trial" over and over and over again until my brain explodes. any suggestions on how to increase fps or load custom savefiles? ive checked previous threads about the fps issue but none of them have worked. as for the savefiles, as far as i know, threads ask how to load savefiles, but never have an answer.
hi guys
i can't use any recent revs because the game always freezes at the beginning when the drum appears, i only have media engine and sonic stage enabled.
Can someone tell me how can i solve this? :S
horita estoy utilisando la version Jpcsp v0.6 r2106 me salva las partidas pero no puedo pasar se traba en la pantalla despues de consegir la raiz para el arbol se queda bailando el patapon orita voy a provar las verciones r2109 y r2110 aver si si pasa de esa pantalla bueno almenos ya guarda T-T LAS anterioles versiones las prove pero no guardan se trabavan al guardar
mi pc tiene dual core 2.9
2gb ram
tarjeta de video 1gb pero tambien me agarra en una de 128 de video y pentium 4
a se me olvido agarra patapon 3 la version Jpcsp v0.6 r2110 puedo poner los links o no bueno es facil de conseguir si tienen intalado jdownlander sino pues si va a hacer dificil vajarlo bye
(05-05-2011, 05:57 PM)aste555 Wrote: horita estoy utilisando la version Jpcsp v0.6 r2106 me salva las partidas pero no puedo pasar se traba en la pantalla despues de consegir la raiz para el arbol se queda bailando el patapon orita voy a provar las verciones r2109 y r2110 aver si si pasa de esa pantalla bueno almenos ya guarda T-T LAS anterioles versiones las prove pero no guardan se trabavan al guardar
mi pc tiene dual core 2.9
2gb ram
tarjeta de video 1gb pero tambien me agarra en una de 128 de video y pentium 4
a se me olvido agarra patapon 3 la version Jpcsp v0.6 r2110 puedo poner los links o no bueno es facil de conseguir si tienen intalado jdownlander sino pues si va a hacer dificil vajarlo bye
Español:
habla en ingles que en este forum el 90% son de otro pais asi que si hablas en español la gente no te entendera, ademas que no puedes poner links porque si te descargas un juego entonces eso es ilegal y significa que eres un pirata y aqui jpcsp no apoya a los piratas o a los que descargan los juegos, por eso tines que tener una psp para jugar
English:
speak in english cuz in this forum 90% of the people zare from another country and if you speak in spanish none will understand you,you can't put links because if you download a game thats ilegal and it means that you are a pirate and here jpcsp doesn't support pirates or the ones who download games,thats why in order to play you need a real psp
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
does anyone passed the centura level? i cant make it because when i try to do the rain miracle the game star with a very big annoying delay and you actually cant do the miracle dance. if anyone passed this level can send me the save game? i dont need anything more or maybe i could send you my save game and pass the level and give me back just to finish this game

please someone please help me with this trouble thanks in advance
i also am having the same problem when trying to do the Rain miracle.. the screen is supposed to have drum symbols to hit in rhythm.. but there is nothing popping up and the game just sits in that screen unresponsive..
Best Option:
Video:
Vertex cache on
Media:
Use media Engine
Decode with sonicstage
Use non native fonts
Compiler:
Use compiler
50 Max method size
Crypto:
Extract Eboot.bin
Extract Original pgd files
i'm having this problem at the loading screen to the first misson(after the appear of the don drum)

Attached Files
.bmp   untitled.bmp (Size: 220.22 KB / Downloads: 79)
anyone help me please
(10-30-2011, 01:48 PM)yugi12301 Wrote: anyone help me please

Hi!
Have you tried updating the Compiler.xml file in your JPCSP folder? The best way to do this is to download the latest version of JPCSP from http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
If this game is not compatible with the latest version, please post a log INFO file for this game under the latest JPCSP version. Thanks! Smile