This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Patapon 2 - UCES01177
thanks,now i can play,but in the misson you have to do the rain miracle,the gong trial,i press the pon button while the patapon doing the rain miracle,like those little told me to press don don dodon,the word don don dodon appear on the screen but it's black and white aand when i press like it told,it wont listen.They only be colored for 1/10 sec and i cant press them to do the miracle,so i'm stuck there,help me please.
I have problem with 1 mission. When i hit the drum correct game show me "DEMO PON" It happens all the time. Sorry for my english.
Test game ^_^
CPU: QuadCore Intel Core i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz;
MB: Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L
RAM: DDR3 6,0GB;
Gfx: ASUS Nvidia GeForse GTS 550Ti @ 1024 MB;
My video channel emuls test.
I still have the same problem which is described in the first post
hello,
i know its old game, but is there any new configuration for the newest r2604 build ?
i tried it and its kinda lagging. i already use media engine and install sonicstage.

core 2 duo @ 3 ghz
gts 450
is there a way to fix the rain miracle?

i hace the problem that dosnt let me use it, i mean, i start the dance, but when i hit the "pon" it dosnt works, is like the game and the drums are defased
uhm. can patapon can work in jpcsp r3322? im having a bit of trouble in configuring the video.

and the "pon" have black dots when i play can you help me guys?
So now with the latest versions of jpcsp there is no "media" tab in the setting.
Any suggestions on how to configure it for patapon 2?
patapon 1 worked no problem on default settings.
(btw, patapon 3 doesn't work either, it just stays on a black screen after the first drum is shown when starting new game.)
(08-24-2018, 09:32 PM)Empi3 Wrote: So now with the latest versions of jpcsp there is no "media" tab in the setting.
Any suggestions on how to configure it for patapon 2?
The "media" tab is obsolete in the newer Jpcsp versions.
Could you please post a log file so that I can start investigations?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log