This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
I tried emulating the game with version 2871 and it works once again.
(11-27-2012, 07:32 AM)Mavius Wrote: I tried emulating the game with version 2871 and it works once again.
hm....sorry i am a noob here
would you mind sharing with me how you configure your jpcsp coz i keep getting lags all over and white/black screens as well as distorted images
Isnt there like another thread for this now or something?
Anyway don't ever use vertex cache it slows it down a lot.
GE Graphics, Shaders, GE Screen to Texture, CLUT, and dynamic shader

This is also vaguely relevant, but I tried to use Jpcsp on my dad's laptop but for some reason if I use the exact same settings all the stuff on the screen is messed up unless I use Software Rendering...
(12-03-2012, 09:20 PM)Dekroth Wrote: Anyway don't ever use vertex cache it slows it down a lot.
GE Graphics, Shaders, GE Screen to Texture, CLUT, and dynamic shader

Eh, but if I do not use vertex cache, sometime the game drop down to 1~2 fps for 5 minutes or so, and sometime the background is blur completely
yea
and then most of the time,it will stuck
Can someone help me? When I run P3P,I have this problem. Text and images are missing, making my play a guessing game.

[Image: newpicturean.png]

Current Settings
Video
- Only GE Graphics
- Use Vertex Cache
- Use Shaders
- Use Geometry Shader
- Enable VAO
- Enable Saving GE Screen to Textures instead of Memory
- Enable decoding of indexed textures in shader
- Enable Dynamic shader generation
- Enable the shader implementation for the "stencil test"
- Enable the shader implementation for the "color mask"
Media
- Use media engine
- Decode audio files with SonicStage
Crypto
- Extract decrypted EBOOT.bin files to the TMP folder.
I'm having a problem with P3P whenever a option menu comes up. It does this:
[Image: GsaQnsd.png]
If it's in 1x size, it's impossible to see, this is 2x. It seems to be making some sort of outward Fibonacci spiral towards the bottom left corner. Flip-half-flip-half. Anyone seen this problem before? All settings are default except for Decode audio with SonicStage.

Edit: doing this fixed it.
(11-24-2012, 09:14 PM)longspear Wrote:
(09-18-2011, 06:34 PM)MaXiMu Wrote: The best configuration

Video

- Use Shader
- Use Geometry shader for 2D Rendering
- Enable Ge saving Screen to textures instead of memory.
- Enable decoding of indexed textures
- Enable Dinamic shader generation

Not Recomended Options

- Only Ge Black screen on Pmf files but work sound.
- Vertex cache In the Cutsceenes/Batlles because some small glitches but small speed up.

I configure my jpcsp like this but still got 15~20 fps in tartarus. Is there any way to speed the game up?
I'm new here, I want to dowload but, i can't find the link
There is no download link because we don't support piracy here
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(12-28-2011, 09:04 PM)Vengarr Wrote: There is an odd glitch in my version--occasionally, characters calling their Persona will activate their default, idle animations instead of the "Persona Invocation" animation. They will then be stuck in that idle animation...forever. Attacks, further persona summons, using items--characters will carry out their orders without moving. I've played around in the settings a bit, and as far as I can tell it is either a JPCSP issue or something wrong the copy I've dumped. Anyone know whats up? The game runs flawlessly apart from this.
I'm experiencing this as well. I'm toying around with the settings, but nothing is working. They'd play out their persona summoning/attack animations a few times near the beginning, but then that's it. I'm using the latest version (r3090). If anyone can offer help, that'd be great.