This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hexyz Force - ULUS10506
Any audio decoding improvement in r1939 (new audio now decoded)?
Code:
hleAtracSetData atracID=154,
bufferSize=0x4000, fileSize=0x4e0
I'm curretnly using r1940. A lot of sounds are still missing and there is no improvement in that regard from r1931 as far as I can tell.

On a sidenote: after choosing to play as Levant, the game shows picture of Cecile on phase screen for some reason.

[Image: newbitmapimagesd.png]

I'm not sure if it's a bug with the game or emulator, but the review playthrough on the actual PSP has proper Levant picture on chapter screen (3:35):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6I39w5EN...re=related
yeah audio still has issues, some audio is un-decodable in both himdrender and ffmpeg (like the button press sounds when advancing text)
attached custom log (every option checked besides for ThreadManForUser option to avoid "[CRI Wave out] WARN hle.ThreadManForUser - sceKernelUnlockLwMutex not locked" filling the logs up.)

here the lockup happened in battle when attacking.
it seems every time it gets the random lockup it has this error
Code:
ERROR       ge - GUI - Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0x8 PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
ERROR       ge - GUI - Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0x8 PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
ERROR       ge - GUI - Aborting current list processing due to too many errors

Attached Files
.7z   customlog.7z (Size: 110.64 KB / Downloads: 75)
still possible to finish the game but sometimes stops in battle
cant go directly to the tower of judgment you have to go first in black precipice
guys, shortly after levant's first scene with axel and natulle i always got black screen.. i wonder what caused it?

my setting for this game is just with media engine enabled and sonic stage enabled..
and i'm using jpcsp 1946..
I have tried to load Hexyz force cso, but the jpcsp says that the cso files is not supported by the jpcsp. anyone know how to fix that?
unpack the cso?
r198x when trying to load a game, the load window pops up but then jpcsp completely locks up, sometimes it works but mostly locks up jpcsp, can anyone else confirm this?
Logs/console don't say anything since its a freeze-up
(02-09-2011, 11:36 AM)hyakki Wrote: r198x when trying to load a game, the load window pops up but then jpcsp completely locks up, sometimes it works but mostly locks up jpcsp, can anyone else confirm this?

I have no problems loading a game at all even after more than a dozen tries, but with certain settings I get crashes during battles. What settings did you use? On my system, the game is stable with the following settings: Use vertex cache, Use shaders, Use a Geometry Shader, Ignore invalid memory access, Use Media Engine, Decode audio files with SonicStage, Use compiler (dynarec), and 500 Maximum method size.

If I set Maximum method size to 50, I experience OutOfMemory errors during battle. If I set Enable VAO, the emulator crashes to desktop due to EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error with the following message in the hs_err log file:
Code:
Stack: [0x4c380000,0x4c3d0000],  sp=0x4c3cf340,  free space=316k
Native frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code, C=native code)
C  0x4df1fda4

Java frames: (J=compiled Java code, j=interpreted, Vv=VM code)
J  org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11.nglDrawArrays(IIIJ)V
J  jpcsp.graphics.RE.BaseRenderingEngineProxy.drawArrays(III)V
J  jpcsp.graphics.RE.StateProxy.drawArrays(III)V
j  jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.drawCurvedSurface([[Ljpcsp/graphics/VertexState;IIZZZ)V+326
j  jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.drawSpline(IIII)V+443
j  jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.executeCommandSPLINE()V+128
J  jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.executeCommand(I)V
J  jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.executeList(Ljpcsp/HLE/kernel/types/PspGeList;)V
j  jpcsp.graphics.VideoEngine.update()Z+98
j  jpcsp.HLE.modules150.sceDisplay.paintGL()V+496
j  org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTGLCanvas.paint(Ljava/awt/Graphics;)V+165
j  org.lwjgl.opengl.AWTGLCanvas.update(Ljava/awt/Graphics;)V+2
j  sun.awt.RepaintArea.updateComponent(Ljava/awt/Component;Ljava/awt/Graphics;)V+6
j  sun.awt.RepaintArea.paint(Ljava/lang/Object;Z)V+263
j  sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.handleEvent(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V+107
j  java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V+853
j  java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V+2
j  java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Ljava/awt/AWTEvent;)V+46
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(I)Z+204
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(ILjava/awt/Conditional;Ljava/awt/EventFilter;)V+30
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(ILjava/awt/Conditional;Ljava/awt/Component;)V+11
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(ILjava/awt/Conditional;)V+4
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Ljava/awt/Conditional;)V+3
j  java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run()V+9
v  ~StubRoutines::call_stub
(02-09-2011, 11:36 AM)hyakki Wrote: r198x when trying to load a game, the load window pops up but then jpcsp completely locks up, sometimes it works but mostly locks up jpcsp, can anyone else confirm this?

Had very similiar problem. Checking both shader options helped. However game freezes when getting into battle after masked woman.

EDIT: "Only GE graphics" seems to have fixed my freezing problem Tongue Itaru settings + this seems to be optimal. IMHO

EDIT2: Now I cannot save again though.. geez

EDIT3: Checking both shaders options on don't help Tongue .Loading works randomly anyway. And I could save only once and trying to save once again crashes emu... so far every time

Using rev 1984