This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hexyz Force - ULUS10506
Wait a minute, Are you sure there is an english patch for Hexyz Force? Where did you get this english patch from?
I'm not sure what the original poster was talking about but the USA release works fine. so there shouldn't be any need for a English patch since its in English already :p
I know there is a USA release, but I do want to play the game with the Japanese voices and English text. Atlus should of added a Japanese voice option.
In Chapter 3, I keep getting freeze to load into battle scene when I encounter an enemies, this happen all the time in the tower pathway.

Also, I can't go from World Map to tower entrance or warp center since it won't load. I have to go the long way by through the puzzle to get there.

The problem of failing to load into battle make this game become unplayable as of now.
post a log file
Debug -> tools -> show logger ("logger window" from the pulldown select INFO) when the game crashes or freezes close jpcsp then rar/zip the log.html file and post it here, I tested to chapter 2 or near the end of chapter 2, and have had no major problems except for some anomalys caused by vertex cache.

first try with vertex cache off, and see if it still has the problem.
I just tried to play with "Media Engine" turn off since I thought it was the cause of problem, but it is still doesn't load when sometimes I enter battle. I can still hear the music and see the twirl going into battle, but it doesn't load.

I tried to get logger from INFO tab, but it keeps repeating the same message over since the start.

20456 [CRI Wave out] WARN hle.ThreadManForUser - sceKernelUnlockLwMutex not locked

This problem doesn't occur in chapter 3, just more frequent for normal mobs now. It occurs whenever you are in pathway, about to fight boss to unlock door, it doesn't load into battle since chapter 2.

Edit: I never turn on vertex cache, so it is not the problem.
(12-28-2010, 08:47 AM)Destructers Wrote: I tried to get logger from INFO tab, but it keeps repeating the same message over since the start.

20456 [CRI Wave out] WARN hle.ThreadManForUser - sceKernelUnlockLwMutex not locked

I don't have the game so I can't say much about that but I get the CRI Wave Out error messages in many games and as much as it looks like this is the error that causes the hangs it is not! All games work even when giving this warning. That game could be an exception but I really doubt it, it surely must have another cause. Posting the full log would help here. These warnings are so many and so fast that you might not see the real error between/before these warnings.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
hm beat the gate boss for chapter 2 and made it to chapter 3.
I don't see any problems but i have a feeling you're talking about the random lockups that happen.
and i think its this that breaks it
239494 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0xf PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
239506 GUI ERROR ge Waiting too long on an END command, aborting the list id=0xf PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHED
239507 GUI ERROR ge Aborting current list processing due to too many errors

Attached Files
.7z   InfoLog.7z (Size: 231.36 KB / Downloads: 66)
Yes, it randomly lockup before you actually enter the battle after you encountered the monster, so all I can hear is the music. I noticed that it happens rarely outside, but more frequent in chapter 3 or in the path way from center warp to the designation.

The boss you have cutscene and before you use your weapon to unlock the door, it happens more often there, but I usually have a save point before that, so it is not a big deal.

I am on Levant route and trying to get log for last hour, but when I pick option at the bottom of logger, it doesn't show up list for me to pick INFO, I'll try later on.

Also, if you are from world map and try to enter the warp center or tower entrance, it will show black screen with music playing.
are you sure the black screen isn't a movie?
(movies don't work if "only ge graphics" is enabled on this game for some reason but you can hear them playing) so make sure that option is disabled

ill try to get to the world map in chapter 3 and see if i can reproduce it.