This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dragon ball z shin budokai another road
psp 
I am having 2 problems with this game:

1) firstly when i play arcade mode, either on the second or third battle, jpcsp freezes then gets a blank screen. this seemingly only happens in arcade mode.

2) In story mode or whatever it is called in this game they should be audio saying what the text is (voices), but there is none now. i know this because when i played it on my psp it did have voices.

3) also in practice mode when i transform to super saiyain etc the background changes to the bandai logo or the main menu for an instant.

those are the few bugs i found the 3rd bug doesn't need to be fixed though.
other than those bugs or errors nothing is wrong not even the speed.
thanks in advance!
What JPCSP revision are you using?

1. It might be something in your options you might want to list whats you have checked under video, I have played through 3 full characters/chapters(don't remember which in this game) with no freeze.

2. This has been discussed numerous times JPCSP can't decode Atrac3+ Files(voices in a lot of games, music for others) There's a thread somewhere in this forum that has a file you can download that you run with JPCSP to decode Atrac3+ files while playing.

3. Do you have Only GE checked in Video options? If so uncheck it.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
psp 
'm using the latest revision 2450 and also two other's but the problems still remain. and for that fix could you post the URL or post please. if i un-check GE graphics it is very slow, so slow that it takes various minutes just to get to the menu. if there is another way of bypassing the freeze in arcade mode other than un-checking GE graphics please let me know. Thanks in advance.