This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PCSP start issue
01-22-2012, 01:39 PM
PCSP start issue
Hey. I recently downloaded PCSP, but whenever I start, the scream is whatever it was before I opened it... It's hard to explain, so I took a photo of it

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: PCSP start issue
that appears to be a bug with QT and vista. It doesn't refresh the screen. It doesn't affect the emulator. You can still load and run games (the ones that supported of course
01-22-2012, 11:25 PM
Only Windows XP and maybe Vista have this refresh issue which only happens when OpenGL windows is not refreshed (that occurs when you haven't launched a game yet).
01-23-2012, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2012 12:05 AM by MaXiMu.)
This problem on vista/Windows7 is success if disable Aero
If Aero enabled this problem transparency is not present

[Image: 1388267.png]
01-23-2012, 12:47 AM
anyway that problem is solved in pcsp v1.0.0 . Now all you have to do is wait for it to get released Big Grin
01-23-2012, 08:18 AM
well on Windows XP i noticed a bad refreshing (flickering?) when a modal window (game selector, etc.) is displayed on top of the psp screen. Whereas on win7 it is perfect. But at least you can move the modal window to avoid this another issue.