This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heroes Phantasia JPN(NPJH50558)
(08-11-2012, 05:50 AM)Arylle Wrote: Would doing this from the link I had posted do anything bad to the emu?

I've tracked the problem to the jpcsp.HLE.modules630.sceAtrac3plus class in the following part (lines 51 - 53):
Code:
51 if (Memory.isAddressGood(samplesAddr.getAddress())) {
52 decodeAddr.setValue(samplesAddr.getAddress() - 2160); // Rewind to the sample's header block.
53 }
If line 52 is commented out, then the game can continue past the title screen just like in r2437.

If not then could itt be comennted out in the nex revision as a test. I mean if it would adversly affect anything else then could see the issue. Sorry about being a nag, I was just sad that it wasnt resolved when the solution was brought up.
Thanks for the analysis!
Could you post a log file at INFO and adding the following line to your LogSettings.xml:
Code:
<logger name='compiler'> <level value='debug' /> </logger>
This might give a better idea of what results are expected by the application for sceAtracLowLevelDecode.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Alright, new log has been attached with me following directions a bit more thoroughly. Everything is in order although the log itself takes a bit of time to load (at least for me). I'm also really sorry about the last post, noticed that it was typo'd up really bad. I'll try to keep my wording a bit more reasonable. Thank you for all of your hard work. Also ignore the console out that was an error on my part when I had attempted to add the line you had told me to in Notepad++.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2684(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 1.3 MB / Downloads: 79)
New version same issue. Is the solution not even that what I posted? or is it that editing that line out causes issues in other games. I guess I should stop assuming things since its making me sound like an impatiant ass, but it would be really nice to be able to play this.I'm sorry that I keep bringing this up with your focus on other things.
The game is playable on r2703 with various glitches. My suggestion has been implemented by gid15 in r2701 so it doesn't loop at the start screen anymore. The game still has some minor graphical glitches, and the background music doesn't work due to partial sceAtracLowLevelDecode. But hey, at least it works, thanks gid15! Smile

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 26.73 KB / Downloads: 72)
A draft implementation of sceAtracLowLevelDecode is now available in r2789. Is the BGM now playing?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(10-20-2012, 05:59 PM)gid15 Wrote: A draft implementation of sceAtracLowLevelDecode is now available in r2789. Is the BGM now playing?

The BGM is working in r2801 but it stops sometimes and doesn't loop.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 145.16 KB / Downloads: 78)
(10-23-2012, 02:37 PM)Itaru Wrote: The BGM is working in r2801 but it stops sometimes and doesn't loop.
Does it loop with r2809?
(10-24-2012, 07:19 PM)gid15 Wrote: Does it loop with r2809?

BGM is working great now. Thanks and awesome work, gid15!