This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem about Zero no Kiseki
Thank you for you guys help and I finally know how to extract the game log. But I dont where I should post it so I just post here.

The emulator stops and appears blank after loading the game.
Log File
.html   log.html (Size: 15.62 KB / Downloads: 116) and
the cmd display
.txt   New Text Document.txt (Size: 4.24 KB / Downloads: 71) are in the attachment. Pls have a look

The emulator I'm using is jpcsp-1778-windows-x86 for 32bits windows.
Audio Channel is disabled and media engine is enabled to achieve higher fps.
But according to my friends, the performace is really not good. they need to wait for at least 3mins for battle to begin....

But I still want to give it a try. Pls help me. Thank you very much.
(10-03-2010, 03:30 AM)ayumi0987 Wrote: Thank you for you guys help and I finally know how to extract the game log. But I dont where I should post it so I just post here.

The emulator stops and appears blank after loading the game.
Log File and
the cmd display are in the attachment. Pls have a look

The emulator I'm using is jpcsp-1778-windows-x86 for 32bits windows.
Audio Channel is disabled and media engine is enabled to achieve higher fps.
But according to my friends, the performace is really not good. they need to wait for at least 3mins for battle to begin....

But I still want to give it a try. Pls help me. Thank you very much.

OK, don't get me wrong but: Did you press the RUN button? I can't see any indication that it even tries to do something? Try that first Smile

Also you're still using OpenGL 1.5, I assume you have a Intel graphics? Try to update your graphics drivers to the lastest possible version to get at least OpenGL 2.0 support, OpenGL 3.0 support would be better.

Audio Channels disabled is not very recommended it has various negative side effects, try it without it first and only if the game has problems try it again with it on.

BTW, the Media Engine is not for speed but for displaying the movies. When turned on you see most of the movies (without music), with it off you just see statics.

As for a PC version of ZnK: I highly doubt it there will ever be a PC version of the game. IIRC I read somewhere Falcom has given up PC completely because they have no publisher anymore. Look at Ys 7, still no PC version in sight.

Wish you luck
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
I pressed "run" button before but there is no reply

I did a search about updating my graphics but I found that it seemed that my graphics doesnt support opengl version higher than 1.5... too bad...
I'm really not good at those computing thing... reading the info on the website makes me headache...

Thank you very much for your help but I think I should give up trying this game.
wish I could make enough money to buy one PSP in future... hahaha
wish they could made a PC version but they really cannot earn much money from PC games. I also think falcom totally give up on PC games.
Thanks again.
(10-03-2010, 09:14 AM)ayumi0987 Wrote: I pressed "run" button before but there is no reply

I did a search about updating my graphics but I found that it seemed that my graphics doesnt support opengl version higher than 1.5... too bad...
I'm really not good at those computing thing... reading the info on the website makes me headache...

Thank you very much for your help but I think I should give up trying this game.
wish I could make enough money to buy one PSP in future... hahaha
wish they could made a PC version but they really cannot earn much money from PC games. I also think falcom totally give up on PC games.
Thanks again.

Yeah, too bad. I also think they abandoned PC games completely.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit