This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emulator crash
im using the latest version of jpcsp it seems that when im playing about 10 to 30 minutes the game will crash that it will stop then my monitor will black out and back again Sad.....this not happening when im using the lower version of the jpcsp any idea why its crashing?? Huh

my specs
athlon x2 250 3.0 ghz
hd5450 1gb
2gb ram
windows 7
Please confirm which version broken.
Then dev may have idea to fix it.
(10-19-2012, 09:12 AM)uruhara12 Wrote: im using the latest version of jpcsp it seems that when im playing about 10 to 30 minutes the game will crash that it will stop then my monitor will black out and back again Sad.....this not happening when im using the lower version of the jpcsp any idea why its crashing?? Huh

my specs
athlon x2 250 3.0 ghz
hd5450 1gb
2gb ram
windows 7

(10-19-2012, 12:08 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Please confirm which version broken.
(10-19-2012, 09:12 AM)uruhara12 Wrote: im using the latest version of jpcsp it seems that when im playing about 10 to 30 minutes the game will crash that it will stop then my monitor will black out and back again Sad.....this not happening when im using the lower version of the jpcsp any idea why its crashing?? Huh

my specs
athlon x2 250 3.0 ghz
hd5450 1gb
2gb ram
windows 7

i just said it before the "latest version of jpcsp"
Sounds like your video card drivers are crashing or your monitor is going on standby (are you using a gamepad?) if you use a gamepad your system might think its idle and switch to power savings mode, to prevent this move the mouse periodically while playing jpcsp or if you use the launcher you can click 'prevent system standby..' option, this is only useful if you use a gamepad.

if you think the video card driver is crashing, make sure your ati drivers are up to date and any window updates.
What is the version of the jpcsp work that you mention that "this not happening when im using the lower version" ?
(10-19-2012, 12:10 PM)uruhara12 Wrote:
(10-19-2012, 12:08 PM)sum2012 Wrote: Please confirm which version broken.

my specs
athlon x2 250 3.0 ghz
hd5450 1gb
2gb ram
windows 7

i just said it before the "latest version of jpcsp"

(10-19-2012, 12:41 PM)hyakki Wrote: Sounds like your video card drivers are crashing or your monitor is going on standby (are you using a gamepad?) if you use a gamepad your system might think its idle and switch to power savings mode, to prevent this move the mouse periodically while playing jpcsp or if you use the launcher you can click 'prevent system standby..' option, this is only useful if you use a gamepad.

if you think the video card driver is crashing, make sure your ati drivers are up to date and any window updates.

oohh now i see Big Grin this is the solution for me thx hyakki Big Grin