This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Emulator doesnt work
I'm using Jpscp v0.6 1778

after I loaded the game the emulator screen just appear blank and a lot of things... (I dont know how to address it) appear on cmd, something like "Exception in Thread "Async Display Thread"" ...

My OS is windows vista business 32bits and I reinstalled JRE for many times but this problem still can not be solved.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop? Thx a lot.
(10-02-2010, 09:48 AM)ayumi0987 Wrote: I'm using Jpscp v0.6 1778

after I loaded the game the emulator screen just appear blank and a lot of things... (I dont know how to address it) appear on cmd, something like "Exception in Thread "Async Display Thread"" ...

My OS is windows vista business 32bits and I reinstalled JRE for many times but this problem still can not be solved.

It's probably the specific game your playing rather then your laptop. Search the forum for the game your playing or make your own thread and post the game's log there. What game ARE you trying to play anyway?
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(10-02-2010, 03:25 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:

It's probably the specific game your playing rather then your laptop. Search the forum for the game your playing or make your own thread and post the game's log there. What game ARE you trying to play anyway?

The game is Zero no Kiseki, a newly released game.
I got this game and the emulator from my friends and they got no prob on playing this game. But they also have no idea why it doesnt work on my laptop...
(10-02-2010, 05:19 PM)ayumi0987 Wrote:

I got this game and the emulator from my friends and they got no prob on playing this game. But they also have no idea why it doesnt work on my laptop...

Ah, a fellow Falcom fan Smile

My ZnK is still in the mail so I can't really help you right now.

Here are some things you should do:

1) Enabled the logging feature and post the log file here. You can do that in Debug, Tools, Logger, Show logger. After that select INFO as log level. Let it play until the error then post the log.html from your emu directory (compress it with 7-zip or so) .
2) also the output of the cmd window would be interesting: Select Edit, Select all then Edit, Copy from the context menu of the cmd window and copy this either in a new textfile or here in your forum entry.

But before that make certain you have the same settings as your friends had, also the exact version of JPCSP. Hope to hear from you soon, I'm really interested in how the game is running in the emu Big Grin
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(10-02-2010, 06:21 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(10-02-2010, 05:19 PM)ayumi0987 Wrote:

Ah, a fellow Falcom fan Smile

My ZnK is still in the mail so I can't really help you right now.

Here are some things you should do:

1) Enabled the logging feature and post the log file here. You can do that in Debug, Tools, Logger, Show logger. After that select INFO as log level. Let it play until the error then post the log.html from your emu directory (compress it with 7-zip or so) .
2) also the output of the cmd window would be interesting: Select Edit, Select all then Edit, Copy from the context menu of the cmd window and copy this either in a new textfile or here in your forum entry.

But before that make certain you have the same settings as your friends had, also the exact version of JPCSP. Hope to hear from you soon, I'm really interested in how the game is running in the emu Big Grin

Hi, Thank you for your help
I made a new thread, here is the link http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2325
I have been trying different solutions to this problem for 3 days and almost disperated.
wonder whether Znk will have a PC version or not...