This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another problem thread.
The same problem happened with this guy.

http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1967

Well, I'll try to be more detailed.

The thing is, when we boot our UMDs, the screen remains blank, like If you hadn't pressed the Play button yet. It is not a config problem, since I tried it before and after configuring. Everything is fine until I try to boot the ISO.

I'll post some pics in a min to show.

Update: here are the pics.

1) Loaded JPCSP

[Image: PART.png]

2)Loaded the UMD (In my case, Maverick Hunter X)

[Image: PART2.png]

3) Instead of loading the game, it remains blank like that.

[Image: PART3.png]

Also, I've tried loading that Cube.iso example that comes with the emu, and it shows the same think.

I'm using a Dell notebook, With windows vista 32 bits.
may be the game is not supported .... and try using the "run" button if it not work ... game cant be played yet
[Image: 11.jpg]
Hmm...
That's really odd. First, try reinstalling your JRE (Java Runtime Environment).
If that doesn't solve the issue, could you please post your Notebook's specs? I'm guessing it has a poor onboard card that doesn't support some advanced OpenGL features.