This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Phantasy Star Portable 2 - ULUS10529
using r 2759
noticed a few warnings and errors in the log

79002 user_main ERROR hle.ThreadManForUser changeThreadState thread 'user_main' => PSP_THREAD_RUNNING. waitType should be PSP_WAIT_NONE. caller:'ThreadManForUser.callAddress'
79969 user_main ERROR hle.ThreadManForUser changeThreadState thread 'user_main' => PSP_THREAD_RUNNING. waitType should be PSP_WAIT_NONE. caller:'ThreadManForUser.callAddress'
82389 user_main WARN hle.sceMpeg sceMpegRegistStream unknown stream type=3
82399 user_main WARN hle.sceMpeg sceMpegUnRegistStream unknown stream=0x83

here is the info log

Attached Files
.zip   log.html.zip (Size: 8.87 KB / Downloads: 71)
hmm... sir why its start lagging when i encounter the enemy, even though i got 20++ fps Undecided??
On my pc ( nvidia ) it needs "save stencil to memory" enabled to display graphic properly.
Hi, I'm new to this forum (and also to PSP emulation in general).

I've been getting two problems with this game (this version specifically). On JPCSP build 3232 (windows x86 32bits, ATI card), there are times on the gameplay (outside cutscenes and movies) that the emulator keeps pausing itself over and over again, no matter how many times I press "Run". The "Ignore invalid memory access" option was already turned on . I believe this kind of problem was already answered (in some other game thread) but I didn't know if it was applicable at all to PSPo2. I've read elsewhere (on the topic about the japanese rom) that it's some issue with SonicStage, and it should not be used to decode the audio. That proceeds?

Second one is: When I begin any open mission that is in a map different from the one from the tutorial mission, I can't walk and stay stuck in the place the mission begins. That happens even if I'm alone in the mission. I just can't do any other mission. Anyone else having this problem? It persists on build 3248.

I'd be really grateful. Thanks in advance.