This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Bleach: Heat the Soul 7 - UCJS10110
(10-01-2010, 07:50 PM)darkangelic Wrote: No, the revision is 1776 (the same).
His game is modified by (removed).

We don't support piracy here so don't do this again . Considering this a warning .
[Image: 1913820.png]
(10-01-2010, 08:06 PM)gilatino Wrote:
(10-01-2010, 07:50 PM)darkangelic Wrote: No, the revision is 1776 (the same).
His game is modified by (removed).

We don't support piracy here so don't do this again . Considering this a warning .

I don't get it, is the game decrypted or no. Just curious cause everyone's making such a big fuss.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(10-01-2010, 08:29 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: I don't get it, is the game decrypted or no. Just curious cause everyone's making such a big fuss.

It is encrypted . and To work on JPCSP , It must be decrypted using a real PSP . But It seems he got it already decrypted illegally .

Corrected Title .
(10-01-2010, 09:13 PM)gilatino Wrote:
(10-01-2010, 08:29 PM)Kai3213 Wrote: I don't get it, is the game decrypted or no. Just curious cause everyone's making such a big fuss.

It is encrypted . and To work on JPCSP , It must be decrypted using a real PSP . But It seems he got it already decrypted illegally .

Corrected Title .

kk, thx for the info
Hey now, I don't like of your attitude, piracy, warning? Where is the link? I said something that I read in the video (first post), you should warn them for saying "this game is not encrypted", and showing a modified version of this game, not me, It's me who is reporting this error "no, it's encrypted".
Now I am supporting the piracy just by saying the truth, pft.
(10-02-2010, 01:17 AM)darkangelic Wrote: Hey now, I don't like of your attitude, piracy, warning? Where is the link? I said something that I read in the video (first post), you should warn them for saying "this game is not encrypted", and showing a modified version of this game, not me, It's me who is reporting this error "no, it's encrypted".
Now I am supporting the piracy just by saying the truth, pft.

Well , after rereading the posts of this thread , you are the only one who made a mistake and broke the rules because You explicitly said the name of the pirate who modified and released the game illegally . And also you got your copy illegally like in the first OP . so don't start to argue with me about this . Just don't do this again .
So let me get this straight, the emulator doesn't support piracy, but decrypting IS piracy... so doesn't it just cross over with the rules?
(10-02-2010, 06:54 AM)sashodada Wrote: So let me get this straight, the emulator doesn't support piracy, but decrypting IS piracy... so doesn't it just cross over with the rules?

to see a game decrypting is not illegal as long as you have the game and a PSP
[Image: 1388267.png]
(10-02-2010, 09:37 AM)MaXiMu Wrote:
(10-02-2010, 06:54 AM)sashodada Wrote: So let me get this straight, the emulator doesn't support piracy, but decrypting IS piracy... so doesn't it just cross over with the rules?

to see a game decrypting is not illegal as long as you have the game and a PSP

Exactly.
Argh! I think I'll have to make a thread to explain this. The decryption itself is not illegal. There are even homebrew tools for this purpose. Of course, there are always people that use them with games they don't own, and that is piracy.
talk about being very fickle in terms of law. IMO, decrypting a game is piracy as we do not have authorization from the company that made the game. though not to rouse anything and all, thats how i see it.