This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Bleach: Heat the Soul 7 - UCJS10110
(06-18-2013, 04:09 AM)DragonNeos Wrote: Here is a log from r3242. I'm trying to test Bleach - Heat The Soul Ver 1.01 but I keep getting the error "Critical Error: Check console for details." I have also checked the options "Ignore invalid memory access" and "Ignore unmapped imports" on later tests but JPCSP still shows the same error. On the PSP and PPSSPP, it should load a screen similar to the first picture. There is a log from PPSSPP v0.7.6-1437-gad4b2ea in the zip if you want to take a look at it. I have also included a log from JpcspTrace using the default settings.
Could you start a fresh Jpcsp, set the log level to TRACE and then load the game? It looks like Jpcsp doesn't recognize the format of the updated EBOOT.BIN.

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Hopefully this log from r3261 will provide some useful information. I was surprised that it did not crash when I chose the game in the UMD browser like last time. However, when I pressed Run, the game did not start and it just showed a black screen with 1 FPS.

EDIT: I apologize for attaching the wrong file. It took me a few hours to realize my mistake and understand why JPCSP was able to load the game (I clicked on a copy of the game that I made some modifications on). Anyway, I have attached another file labeled "Log_r3261(64bit)_INFO" which is significantly smaller because it showed the "Critical Error: Check console for details."

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r3261(64bit)_TRACE.zip (Size: 437.5 KB / Downloads: 104)
.zip   Log_r3261(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 2.66 KB / Downloads: 91)
As noted by andutrache in http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=148647 and https://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/source/detail?r=3259, after r3258 the Graphics seem to have gotten worse or have gotten glitchy. I have attached some logs and pictures to show the difference between r3258 and the latest revision (r3301). The settings I used comes from http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=148369 but for Video Options, I also enabled "Disable optimized VertexInfo reading" and for Compiler Options I left the Maximum method size at 3000. (Odd number images = r3258, Even number images = r3301)

Side-note: This is minor but starting with a certain revision (don't remember which one), in the General Options of Configuration, there is a typo with "Run immediately after Loading." In newer revisions, it shows "Run immeditately after loading."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r3258(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 155.31 KB / Downloads: 93)
.zip   Log_r3301(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 156.01 KB / Downloads: 89)