This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to get Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley Works on the last version of emulator?
Hi, I'm new here, my question is how can I play this game n the emulator? I tried to use difrients settings in options but it;s only goes to the moment with a white screen and the is showing : Now loading and it's don't want to go any further.. The spped of the emulation when the emulator is started is goes to 43 Fps. My Computer: Quad Pentium 4 2,85 GHz 4 gb of Ram and HD ati radeon 4850 x 2 in cross fire technology.

P.S. Sorry for my english evryone, I'm from Poland ;]
Put your log on INFO and past important informations on the good part of the forum. Dev team will work on its to improve jpcsp.
So this is a bad part of forum? Ok Im sory, Where can I get that log and this INFO you are talking abaut? And one more thing, the game was running on 0.5 version of emulator but the only reason I stopped plaing the game on 0.5 version was that there was no way to save the game. Thank you very much for your forbearance ;]
when you run the emulator, you have a second screen. This is the logger and you must put it on INFO (an internet file called log will be automatically create on the JPCSP directory). When you quit jpcsp after the cash (or when the game doesn't run) you can put the log in a zip or rar folder and post it on the forum.

This post will be in Commercial games discution > loadable games, intro, half-playable or playable forum.
In the title, you put the name of the game and its region (ulusXXX, ulesXXX) to help the team.
After that you must wait new revisions and sometimes the team will ask you if you see a difference with a new revision. (things on the log can change with revisions when developpers resolves problems).