This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Me & My Katamari [ULUS10094] - r1772
Small graphical bugs, no music, but sound is fine, fps 15-20

Compatability:
[Main]
use decompiler (dynarec)
[Misc]
use media engine

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For now it fully playable. Issue with crash resolved (click_here).
Run @ r2021

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Er, I kinda hate to bump up an old thread but uh
For some reason it crashes after I get to the point when I name the island? It doesn't really freeze but I can't move my cursor after pressing any button. The Prince keeps moving around but I can't move the cursor or whatever...
I can't even get in game (i'm always stuck at the "Now Loading" screen)...is this game really playable? (I'm using r2810)

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 5.15 KB / Downloads: 85)
I'm using 2624 and it's completely fine for me until said point. The only bug that I had at the beginning is that the rectangles that showed controls didn't really show up (I'm pretty sure that's only related to my configs though).