This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dragon ball raging blast 2 " transformations problem"
You can see in my video that when transformations happen, the game is slow and with wrong colours .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV_QicuEhWI

I have latest build and latest nvidia drivers.

I have intel i5 3570k and gtx 980 .

I saw olders builds 0.0.3 with vulkan that are working well but in gtx 1000 series.

In gtx 900 series vulkan option are not available in this older versions.

It is rare.
¿nvidia driver guilty?

for example in 0.0.3 5878 and 0.0.3 5740 in theory works well but in gtx 1000 with vulkan.

But with these versions when I opened ...vulkan is missing... only open gl and dx12

Any idea??

The posible solution :

Use a older rpcs3 version with a older nvidia driver version
nvidia drivers maybe the problem.

In olders versions that was working well with this game but vulkan option is missing

the possible solution :

So here are the steps you need to follow:

1. Check what is the latest version of Vulkan you have
- Path should be at "C:\Program Files (x86)\VulkanRT\", open the folder with the latest date (that is, highest version number) and run vulkaninfo.exe
- I assume this is the 10.0.65.0 from above, so that's done.

2. Go to "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\" and look for folders starting with "nv_dispi.inf_amd64_"
- Open the folder with the latest date (should be the date when you installed the drivers, but just pick the latest one)
- Find the "nv-vk64.json" file and copy the path to it
- Path will look like this: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_xxxxxxxx\nv-vk64.json, where xxxxxxxx is the random text in the folder name

3. In registery editor (regedit), go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Khronos\Vulkan\Drivers"
- Right click on the "Drivers" folder and select "New > DWORD (32 bit) Value" and paste the path to nv-vk64.json you got earlier (make sure there are no quotes) as the name
- The value should be 0 by default, but if not, double click the new entry and set value to 0

4. Run the vulkaninfo.exe from the latest version again
- it should say that it loaded the json file from registry, even if not, try looking if RPCS3 can load it

EDIT 2:

I tried
1-luna vulkan 1.1.70.1 installed

2- In registery editor (regedit), go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Khronos\Vulkan\Drivers"
- Right click on the "Drivers" folder and select "New > DWORD (32 bit) Value" and paste the path to nv-vk64.json you got earlier (make sure there are no quotes) as the name
- The value should be 0 by default, but if not, double click the new entry and set value to 0

C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_desktop_ref4i.inf_amd64_5fed2148a7503363\nv-vk64.json

reboot

and now in older rpcs3 versions 0.0.3 and 0.0.4 vulkan available.

But transformations are broken