This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
My bad the drop down menu didn't appear so I was lost.

.zip   r2394 log.zip (Size: 72.07 KB / Downloads: 82)
.zip   r2396 log.zip (Size: 77.53 KB / Downloads: 91)

Here's the attachments. I used the x86/32-bit versions of both revisions for compatibility. I thought the "no media streaming" error was the cause, but it doesn't explain the missing music when sounds and voices are playing fine. No errors show when voices and sound effects work. Also for some versions this issue only occurred on the 64-bit versions.

My system's specs:

AMD A8-3530MX
Radeon HD 6620G/Radeon HD 6750m
8 GB DDR3 @ 1600 MHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

If the emulator performs a lot better on my other computer I can instead play on there.

i5-2500k
Radeon HD 7950
8 GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Edit: Holllly Crappp I got the music working!!!! Turns out something went wrong with SonicStage. I went to open up SonicStage but it ran into some error but gave the option to "restore" it and reinstall the program. So I went through the quick restore process, and tried running SonicStage. It runs normally without any errors. So I went and ran KH BBS on the latest revision of jpcsp, then BAM, ALL SOUNDS, VOICES AND MUSIC PLAY PERFECTLY.

Thanks for the attempts to help out, didn't know something this simple would fix the problem!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - by Bitech - 07-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Elliott - 08-16-2012, 10:41 AM