This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
my version has arrived i tried, the speed fells like 80% = the psp, 100% if you get the option "only GE Graphics" on....,the music feels a bit laggy the music works i don't know if it loops or just stops suddenly(like in Valkyria Chronicles 2), there's loads of graphical glitches in the beginning but they get fixed for themselves later on(don't ask me why...).

the best of all, the bigger screen works \o/, you can maximize it all the way in this game, and it really tempted me to play it that way, but the graphics still get weird. u_u

the great problem is that the game is only playable on a real psp for me, because of Aqua "ShotLock" skill, that requires that you use 3 buttons at the same time, its nearly impossible to do it in a boss battle or when there are monsters everywhere and you want to jump and do it on a keyboard. since the only way to make it work its to hold the L and R buttons at the same time and press "O", and it sens that 3 buttons pressed at the time time is a big no no for my keyboard.so you have to put "L" and "R", in the numlock pad to use the skill

well its playable....(if you have some crazy rapid moves), joystick implementation would be nice to play this

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - by Karen - 01-06-2011, 02:07 AM
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Elliott - 08-16-2012, 10:41 AM