This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
(03-10-2012, 05:09 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(03-10-2012, 07:39 AM)Tingie Wrote: Decided to try an english patched KHBBSFM versus the original iso. The original iso loads fine in the latest rev (information bars and commands show), but the english patched iso only works until rev 2297. Any revs after that seem to have the problem of information bars and missing things. So I'm guessing something changed between 2297 and 2298 caused this?
Could you post log files for both revision (current revision and r2297)? By comparing both files, I might find something...

Thanks

Here you go. :] First one is for 2297, second for 2469. Also, rev 2297 seems to have a problem loading the sound during the intro and some cutscenes, but otherwise it loads fine. The current rev 2469 seems to have trouble loading some cutscenes and as mentioned, problems loading the information bar/commands. I ran the game to the second map (the mountain tutorial area) where the ring is located. The ring and information menus load for rev 2297 but not for rev 2469. Also a side note, the most functional rev i've used so far is 2239, if that will make any difference. (2244 also works, but after 2445, the game doesn't load until 2288, I believe)

Thanks!

Attached Files
.rar   log1.rar (Size: 4.94 KB / Downloads: 85)
.rar   log2.rar (Size: 7.47 KB / Downloads: 78)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - by Tingie - 03-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Elliott - 08-16-2012, 10:41 AM