This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
Hello, I'm a new member so if I do something wrong please let me know.

I've tried getting Birth By Sleep to work on several different revisions. The furthest I've gotten is on r2310. I get a decent enough speed and I've made it up to when the player is first introduced to Aqua and Terra and they exchange good luck charms, however, after that scene the screen goes black like it's frozen but the FPS is still moving (alternates from 33 to 31). It seems people got it to work on r2238 but I run into the same problem, only this time it happens right after selecting a difficulty mode. These are the settings I've been using:

Video:
-Only GE
-enable saving GE screen

Memory:
-Ignore invalid memory access
-ignore unmapped imports (i've tried with/ without this option enabled)

Media:
- use media engine
- decode audio files with sonicstage

Compiler:
- Use compiler
- 100 max. method size

I'd really appreciate it if someone one who got it to work could provide the jpcsp revision they used with the configuration settings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - by FF_msa - 09-17-2011, 05:48 PM
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Elliott - 08-16-2012, 10:41 AM