This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
Because the worst is the only answer. Unless you got it as a gift and your psp broke because you got so excited you jump up and down and drop your psp onto a concrete floor and that's why you wanted to know if terra's hit detection was a game design choice since you had never gotten to play the game then I'm sorry for doubting you. ^_^ I believe its still illegal for you to download a copy of any game that you didn't purchase as a downloadable file. No matter what the case.

----
I've gotten bored. Your just another pirate trying to justify yourself. And if on the 12% chance your not a pirate (even if you own the game but downloaded it without paying for it, it's still pirating) and you some how made a iso copy of your game without a psp then I'm really sorry for targeting you and hope you forgive or give me another chance.
One more time!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - by beanclr - 08-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Elliott - 08-16-2012, 10:41 AM