This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
(04-29-2011, 03:11 PM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(04-29-2011, 01:49 PM)virgil94 Wrote:
(04-29-2011, 03:47 AM)mordaki987 Wrote: whats the easiest way for doing the shotlock? i'm having a hard time figuring out how to do it

You just have to change the R and L buttons,in controls, thats if you are using keyboard, normally its on Q and E but change it to be more far away like I and P or others

I think what he's trying to say is that his keyboard cannot hold down three buttons at once.
Its possible, but when i first tried to use shotlock in jpcsp it didn't work but when i changed the buttons it did work and its still working, i use the numpad 1 and 3 for the L and R

As for the journal,you can't read it even in the newest builds,its impossible because of the frezzing of jpcsp.The comand board is also not working,if you wan't to help the dev team you can play the normal story and try to find bugs or errors, remember that you can't pass the deep space with terra.
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - by Zekro - 04-30-2011, 01:16 PM
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Elliott - 08-16-2012, 10:41 AM