This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
Hi Guys!
When I try to run this game, it runs very smooth at first
opening title, main menu, etc in 60fps
but after the second cutscene (the white haired man that say "This world is too small blablabla")
the fps drop from 60fps to 1-2fps and stuck at loading screen
although the music is running normally
I am using the latest build

my specs :
AMD Athlon II X2 245
Radeon HD5570
4gb DDR2 RAM
W7 32 bit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT-------------------------------------------------------------------
the game works now
I enable "Use Software Rendering" option
but the game is very very laggy, unplayable
heyy guyz...
how can i do this without a PSP???
my PSp has gone bad...
thats y i wanna do the emulator thing in the first place...
:p
Is there any known solution for the attack? Ventus misses most of the basic attacks, and it get's kind of irritating.
It's not just ventus,it's a general problem.One out of 3 or4 attacks will hit,the best way for now is to use fire,fira,firaga and other command attacks
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(04-03-2013, 11:42 AM)virgil94 Wrote: It's not just ventus,it's a general problem.One out of 3 or4 attacks will hit,the best way for now is to use fire,fira,firaga and other command attacks

Ah, so that's why. Thanks for the answer.
Has anyone managed to get past the broken cutscenes after terranort? I still crash on the second one.
Hey guys, just a video I made a while ago showing off the Olympus Coliseum part of Terra's storyline in Jpcsp (r3085). The game runs pretty smoothly even on my mediocre specs given the right settings, if you're having performance problems and you especially have an AMD system you might want to try the settings I've put in the description:

I too get missing attacks sometimes (which are more frequent at low fps), but I've been able to complete most of the game despite that so I guess it isn't occurring that often for me. About to tackle the final boss soon, will see if it crashes for me also...(edit: nope, beat the game just fine, although on standard mode :p).

And yeah the video has some shadow and polygon glitches which I can fix with saving stencil to memory and disabling optimized vertexinfo, but they drop fps too much so I just play it as it is.
Is it just me or does it black screen after Ventus flies off at the beginning of the game?
Oh, this hasn't been bump in a while. Welp I wont take long. You can't get to the Mirage Arena in online mode. It use to work a while back but stop for some reason. Your just stuck on the transition. Here's a log from it.

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r3248(32bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 10.39 KB / Downloads: 95)
One more time!
Code:
16:29:28  INFO hle.sceUtility - user_main - sceUtilityNetconfInitStart 0x09F36378-0x09F363BC: SceUtilityNetconf[address=0x09F36378, netAction=2, groupName=BBS00, timeout=2]
This was broken by r3248. Could you retry with r3251?

Thank you!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log