This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
Have you enabled media engine?Maybe it's a rev problem,try another revision
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Uh I tried the latest revision. Nothing happened. I tried checking both SonicStage and Media Engine but nothing changed
Hey there!
i was wondering if you could help me out with getting this game up and running. Smile
i have been looking through this thread for more information so i didnt have to post and bother you but none of it seems to come to any avail :/
Currently when i try to run this game i get a good opening video (am using sonicstage and media engine which both work fine) but the second i get past the brief beach scene which runs at 6 to 12 fps it slows down and morphs into polygons...
My specs are:
Windows 7 homebasic 64bit
8 GB ram
Intel i7 ~ 2.6 GHz
Intel Integrated HD 3000/ Nvidia Geforce GT 555M 1GBram (hybrid, both at latest Driver update, however i cant get the nvidia to work with this program because its not an .exe)

I have gotten this game to atleast make it to game play at 20 fps before (i had an unfortunate accident and my computer got wiped completely immediately after though and i dont remember how)

After reading posts before this i realize your probably going to ask for more information so im gunna ask that when you do please be specific about the info you want ._.
any fix on the crazy graphical glitches and shadows in game?
(12-27-2012, 05:41 AM)rem2905 Wrote: any fix on the crazy graphical glitches and shadows in game?

"Save stencil to memory" is one workaround.
my spec is this

2.55ghz AmD athlon™ dual core 7550
Geforce 6150SE nforce 430(1gb total?)
RAM 3gb
window 7 ultimate K 32bit
and I have Euro version. is procedure same?
HELP! i'm having a problem... when i try to attack ventus with terra in the beginning he always misses! i've gotten to cinderella but terra's attacks keep missing. it's near impossible to kill enemies.. help!
That's a common bug,use fire or blizzard if you can
seems the only way to get through terra's side is to use commands.... now i'm havin a problem with cinderella. she's running at the wall & i can't do anything. Sad
Try to kill all the unversed before cinderella arrives,just go ahead and they should appear