This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
maverick hunter x
Hi all, I'm having issues getting this to go passed the Accessing load screen in the beginning. It used to get passed all that, run movies, everything BUT run gameplay. Since the newer releases happen pretty quick, I decided to wait and see what might get fixed, still same issue. I'm using r2263 now and was using r2196. However, somehow, with r2196 I'm also running into the same issue. The version of Maverick Hunter I'm using as well is ULUS 10068. Only thing I get in the java console is "jpcsp running" and nothing goes on.
I told you on Google Code to press START!
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
(08-18-2011, 12:04 AM)legend80 Wrote: I told you on Google Code to press START!

Yeah, that info helped out when I was having issues, after that I got the newest version, and as soon as it seems to freeze on acsessing you just press the enter key and it will run. Now, I can't wait until it runs at full speed with filters and everyting so I can play this in full screen.
It plays full speed for me but only with "Only GE gfx". The downside is the movies don't play with this active. Sad I just hope the missing sfx gets fixed next.
Where's the "mono at3+ decoding" method for voices?
BGM works and the Voice works if you use the "mono at3+ decoding" method.
But the "Sound effect" is missing Sad I can't hear the X Buster charging/Hitting in enemies etc.

Tested with r2653 x86.

.zip   log.zip (Size: 709.33 KB / Downloads: 91)
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
Quick update. Looks like there's been a good amount of audio improvement recently but unfortunately still no sfx as of r2768. Do we have the root cause of the issue yet? Just some format that's not supported or something?

The game also still needs "Use GE" to run smoothly which in turn causes black screen during videos. But that's not a big deal, we just need the sfx and this thing is super playable. Good luck devs!!
@gid15 Is there any chance to get sound effects in Megaman Maverick Hunter X, did you or someone know why it's not working or why it shouldn't work Huh
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
(02-14-2013, 08:23 PM)hyperspeedgx Wrote: @gid15 Is there any chance to get sound effects in Megaman Maverick Hunter X, did you or someone know why it's not working or why it shouldn't work Huh
Gundam vs Gundam Next PLUS suffers from the same plague. Have a look at PPSSPP emulator, the sound effects seem to be working but there is no gameplay, like JPCSP.Sad
just tested in jpcsp-3008-windows-amd64 and heres my results:

as has been said, hit START at any accessing screen that gets stuck. seems a tad odd that you need to do that but whatever, minor issue.

as for the audio, i think the solution has been found for numerous psp games on this emulator.

1st get the program SonicStage and install it, next go to (in the emulator of course) Options > configuration > media then tick the boxes "Use Media Engine" and "Decode audio files with SonicStage (must be installed separately and requires media engine)"

there may be a slight delay of 1-5 seconds but the music will usually start up and play normally from there.

that solution helped me get the audio of several games to work when it'd otherwise be silent throughout the game(s).