This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to decrypt a game?
Ok,firstly i just registered yesterday so hopefully you guys can help me out.I just finished download megaman powered up,but when i tried to load in jpcsp it said that it was encrypted..So,could you give me links on how to decrypt games.I have my own PSP(V3004 OFW 5.50),is this version of firmware work out in order to decrypt games?thanks in advance for the helps..Big Grin
.....No help for pirates. =(
One more time!
while you're talking about piracy which is bad on almost all emulation forums (potentially drawing the unwanted attention of copyright holders, c&d notices etc), you can't, not with your psp.

you have to hack your psp to enable homebrew use which is technically just as illegal as piracy, and isn't possible in the newest 3000 models anyway from what i know.

so yeah, no help. lol.
(09-24-2010, 10:02 PM)greatsage Wrote: Ok,firstly i just registered yesterday so hopefully you guys can help me out.I just finished download megaman powered up,but when i tried to load in jpcsp it said that it was encrypted..So,could you give me links on how to decrypt games.I have my own PSP(V3004 OFW 5.50),is this version of firmware work out in order to decrypt games?thanks in advance for the helps..Big Grin

Maybe leaving in the part about you downloading the game illegally was a bad Idea.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue