This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay I'm anoob
ps2 
Seriously can someone explain me a few things?

First: how much of gameplay/content does Half Playable mean?

Second: Are there any new games that haven't been added to the Compatibility list of JPCSP?

Third: What do the codes next to the Titles mean in the Compatibility list?

Fourth: Is it really true that Maverick Hunter X is playable with the JPCSP?

Otherwise hi!
Im a noob too, but I think the half playable means you can get in the game a play, but it will stop working somewhere.
Its all I can say, sorry.
(09-24-2010, 01:39 PM)Yusei Wrote: Seriously can someone explain me a few things?

First: how much of gameplay/content does Half Playable mean?

Second: Are there any new games that haven't been added to the Compatibility list of JPCSP?

Third: What do the codes next to the Titles mean in the Compatibility list?

Fourth: Is it really true that Maverick Hunter X is playable with the JPCSP?

Otherwise hi!

OK, I try to answer your questions:

1) "Half-playable" in my opinion is like this: You can play through but there are some bigger problems during gameplay. Most of the time just look at the entries in the forum to find out what the problem is.

2) The compatibility list misses most of the newer games because it hasn't been updated for a while.

3) These codes are the UMD ID for the games. You can also see them in your UMD Browser window.

4) Sorry, I don't know. Just try it and you will find out Big Grin
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Thanks Darth.

I think I'll rush right into the gaming.