This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where to have psp emulators?
Can some tell me where to download a workable PSP emulator?
And tell me where to download game and how to play games in this PSP emulator, and also tell how to set the emulator more sucessfully or
can give a tutorial for it!
i am new in this forum ,i cant search the thing i want because it is too many , maybe i am noob or wat so pls tell all about this pls
the most important is tell me how to use and where to download emulator for PSP and game for PSP emulator
PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE TELL ME AND HELP ME!
RolleyesShy
And i had post three time but i cant see anything!
u can download jpcsp 0.6 from jpcsp.org and we can't tell u where to download games bcz we don't support piracy
well the only emulator for psp that are available are two
jpcsp... java based
and i think jcsp... based on c++

but the java version is the latest and the only that can play commercial games... although not all of them work and good thing is that this emulator is still under construction so you can hope that the game you want to play might work in the next version(if not working now)
[Image: 11.jpg]
(09-20-2010, 07:11 PM)syedubaid Wrote: well the only emulator for psp that are available are two
jpcsp... java based
and i think jcsp... based on c++

It's Jpcsp and pcsp as in java pcsp and regular pcsp.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

So where to have the game?
And sorry i forgot to say , the jpscp the latest version is 0.6 right??
And is it about 40 mb , cause i scare download wrong!
(09-21-2010, 04:04 AM)pigletkiller Wrote: So where to have the game?
And sorry i forgot to say , the jpscp the latest version is 0.6 right??
And is it about 40 mb , cause i scare download wrong!

We don't support piracy . Thread Closed .
[Image: 1913820.png]