This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Poll: Should JPCSP have JOYSTICK Support?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - Keyboard is Weak
79.76%
67 79.76%
No - Focus on Game Fixes
20.24%
17 20.24%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JOYSTICK configurations for JPCSP
Okay, i'm just not into using my keyboard to play a emulated console game, its just not me. I attached a configuration file using XPADDER 3.5 for the xbox360 controller, using the default microsoft xinput driver. Assuming the default keyboard values for the JPCSP emulator, these are the assign xbox360 controller buttons. Nab the free program from google, then starth the program, then select the configuration file, THEN, start JPCSP, and forget about using your keyboard LMAO.

Left Shoulder = Q
Right Shoulder = E
D pad UP = UP
D pad Left = LEFT
D pad Right = RIGHT
D pad Down = DOWN
Joystick up = I
Joystick left = J
Joystick right = L
Joystick down = K
Y Button = W
X Button = A
B Button = D
A Button = S
Start Button = Enter
Select Button = Space
Reset Button = RIGHT JOYSTICK PRESS

For first person shooters, you may want to use an alternate joypad configuration placing the psp joystick on XBOX360 Joystick 2 (right joystick). So you are able to maneuver and fire better, depending on the game, you may want to relocate the positions

Attached Files
.rar   XBOX360 CONTROLLER (MadCatz GamePad).rar (Size: 423 bytes / Downloads: 1,436)
The Conclusion to the GOSPEL. Is the giving of NEWLIFE. I am the olive tree and the candlestick, I will deliver this place out of EGYPT which is to say death, with the giving of MY TESTIMONY. And together with the testimony of BABYLON, one testimony for NEWLIFE. The SEAL will be removed and the NEWLIFE given
psp 
im tryin to get a logiteck chillstream usb controller to work... w no luck
Thanks! Not even the logitech wireless rumble 2 own program worked, but xpadder worked fine. I'm so glad I don't have to crunch my fingers together on the keyboard anymore.
Where shall i put it?
where should i paste the file
Because everyone has a Xbox360 controller. Anyway, I just use Joy2Key and my PS2 Controller. A built in Joystick config would be nice.
The game is freezing repeatedly after about 30 minutes of playtime. I've tried the optimal settings, and no extra settings except media engine and sonic thrust. Both setups result in the game freezing.

The error message says 'write32 - Invalid memory address : 0x560 PC=089761DC'. I accidentally overwrote the log after reopening the emulator. I'll upload the next one I get.

Has anyone else had this problem as well?
ask somewhere where you ight get an answer
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Question. When I'm setting up my controller settings I keep getting Z axis so can that be turned off when we set up controller settings. I have to keep pushing my controller button and clicking the button I want to set up at the same time over and over until it registers the button I'm pressing and not Z axis.
One more time!
(07-28-2011, 07:33 AM)beanclr Wrote: Question. When I'm setting up my controller settings I keep getting Z axis so can that be turned off when we set up controller settings. I have to keep pushing my controller button and clicking the button I want to set up at the same time over and over until it registers the button I'm pressing and not Z axis.

I'm having this same issue right now...is like the emulator thinks I'm constantly using the z axis, and I'm not. It only happens with jpcsp...
Nevermind. It fixed itself. Sorry.