This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Java JRE!!
Every time I open the emulator's always this error, saying it is not possible to find the registry key or value specified JRE
[Image: semttulovic.jpg]

Already reinstalled java and it's still the same error, can anyone help?
grateful
make sure you installed the 32bit java and not 64bit (if thats the case you should be using the 64bit jpcsp)
(01-10-2012, 01:20 AM)hyakki Wrote: make sure you installed the 32bit java and not 64bit (if thats the case you should be using the 64bit jpcsp)

No, iam using java 32bit and emulator 32bit
I downloaded the 64bit emulator, opened but stopped on the console and 32bit of this error.
There it says something about a key in the registry that couldn't be found.I don't know portuguese but I think thats the problem
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(01-10-2012, 03:37 PM)virgil94 Wrote: There it says something about a key in the registry that couldn't be found.I don't know portuguese but I think thats the problem

Yes, this is the problem, have any solutions?
Download it again and put it in C:/
I don't know how to solve it.Sorry I only watched the image and I did not read the first tima TT.TT
(01-10-2012, 05:13 PM)virgil94 Wrote: Download it again and put it in C:/
I don't know how to solve it.Sorry I only watched the image and I did not read the first tima TT.TT

I downloaded again and reinstalled Java into C: \Java and still the same error
Thank you very much for your help
This problem never seen anyone with the same error
I didn't meant to install java in C.,I meant to put the jpcsp folder in C:
Helping users is our duty(If we can)
(01-10-2012, 06:06 PM)virgil94 Wrote: I didn't meant to install java in C.,I meant to put the jpcsp folder in C:
Helping users is our duty(If we can)

Still the same error
I think I'll have to finish formatting Sad

EDIT
Now formatted, installed windows 7 64bit and 64bit was not, but now was in 32bit!!!
hey friend , I have solved this problem just now hehe,,

open your jpcsp, then take a start-windows-x86. right click, then pick edit. and will appear notepad. then look at IF NOT EXIST "% SystemRoot% \ SysWOW64" goto JAVA32
set key = HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Wow6432Node \ Javasoft \ Java Runtime Environment. just delete "\ Wow6432Node" and so stay HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Javasoft \ Java. then save .. i believe it will work Wink

i'm sorry for my bad english..

fahrun ,
ds.sandaran galeh , sungaipenuh, kerinci, jambi, indonesia