This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fft war of lions
Hi.Just a question.Will fft will be playable any time soon?
How can I solve ati drivers problem with jpscp ? I think they are causing crashing.
Hi! Smile

(09-19-2010, 04:51 PM)Game Wrote: Hi.Just a question.Will fft will be playable any time soon?

Well, this game is already listed as "Half Playable", but it hasn't been tested in a while. If you can test it, please post your results it that game's thread.

(09-20-2010, 05:09 PM)Game Wrote: How can I solve ati drivers problem with jpscp ? I think they are causing crashing.

Unfortunately, we don't know exactly. Undecided
ATI drivers have a lot of issues concerning heavy graphics processing, specially with OpenGL. From their forums, all they state is that this is a known issue and has many different causes.
The only thing that seems to help a bit, is to disable the shaders in JPCSP, since it's our most heavy graphics' feature.