This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valkyria Chronicles 2 US - question
i am guessing that VC2 is not working with the program as of now... it that right? also, may i ask how long would it take before you guys would reach the recently-released games (like Phantasy Star Portable 2 US and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep US)?
Try to help a little, dude. Add some debuger logs to the site, make gameplay videos, etc. and maybe it will be faster Tongue
im sorry, im not really a debugger fan and i am using the iso meant for the hacked psp so im also not sure if it is usable or not.

also, i dont know what to do to get debugger logs. i would probably guess it is the logger window??

need some help on this one.
(09-18-2010, 09:17 AM)manafusion Wrote: also, i dont know what to do to get debugger logs. i would probably guess it is the logger window??

Hi! Smile
Yes, the debug logs are what is displayed in the logger window, but they're also stored in the log.html file located in JPCSP's main folder. Just make a new thread for this game and post this file and that should do it. Wink
Also, please edit your post and remove the warez link (about hacked iso), because it's not allowed in this forum.
deleted. and thx for the info. also, i need to know... would a hacked iso work for jpcsp?
(09-18-2010, 03:24 PM)manafusion Wrote: deleted. and thx for the info. also, i need to know... would a hacked iso work for jpcsp?

Well, it depends. If it's patched with the "Prometheus Loader" application, then it won't work. Only changes that don't completely modify the internal structure of boot files can work (like ripped movies and things like that).
Additionally, I'd like to remind you that piracy isn't permitted here. You need to rip your UMD to play it, any other source falls down to piracy, especially if it's a modifier ISO for pirates.
ok, i understand now. thanks a bunch.
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....08#pid4808
for jp one, but the same thing happens to the usa version. the game's currently unplayable since it can't get past the savefile creation.

i posted a bunch of logs, so hopefully they'll help at least a bit.

edit: as of 1780 it goes in game with some compatibility options on.
need help, can anyone use the unlockable codes from gamefaqs to get those unlockable chars and stickers????