This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valkyria Chronicles 2 US - question
the game works, i have the US version of it

1 - i think the speed is like 80%, its almost like in the PSP only a little laggy sometimes

2 - music do work, but only the movie musics and the voices, and in only the 1876 emulator, in 1877 the voices play for a little time and get cut

3 - save works

of the three games that i have this is the one that worked better on the emulator, i don't understand much of this thing ._., ............ if you try to get the screen bigger it gets all weird :|, i tried because i want to play a Bleach Game in a bigger screen :lol: but well, maybe in the future, for now gonna stuck with my PSP
How did you get it worked?
I get always the graphicproblems when i go to combat

Can you share some configuration?
oh sure ^^, i don't know how to configure things, so i think that it is your graphic card?

i go with "only GE graphics = On"
Media engine = ON

all the rest off, if you talking about a few vegetation missing in some stages, they appear if you turn OFF the GE graphics, but the game sorta of random crashes if you play that way. it works that way, but still have some problems like, the music don't loop.

play it on your psp for now Smile replay latter when the guys finish the emulator
can i play VC2 in jpcsp ??? and if i can i have to decrypt something ???