This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAY SOME GAMES JEANNE D ARK AND HEXYS FORCE
psp 
NEED HELP IAM TRYING TO PLAY HEXYS FORCE AND JEANN D. ARK GAMES I HAVE JPCSP BUILT 17.67 ANAWAY THE GAMES STARTS AND THEN STOP HELP PLEASE WHAT TO DO
Well, maybe these games aren't playable yet. What firmware do they need? And please type in lower case Smile
HEXYS FORCE USA (ULU10506) for me works perfectly in JPCSP 1767, I am at the half of the second chapter. Smile
well the jeanne d ark uses 3.3firmware and hexys force 6.0 firmware the site says it.s playable but when i try to run the game the game starts go to run then stop how does it playing for you a can you tell if did any confight to jpcsp please thank you.
HEXYS FORCE USA (ULU10506) 1772
my JPCSP setings:
General - Use complayer (dynarec) and UMD Browser
Video - User Shader and Gemetry Shader for 2D Renderin optional or noting
Misc - Media Engine and JPCSP Conector
On a system:
Windows XP SP3
Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
4GB DDR3 1333 MHZ Kingston
BFG GeForce GTS 250 1GB Memory
to the op:

did you convert it to cso or iso?
i couldn't make my cso boot but the iso shows no issues (well, at least until the story start)
.iso is the Image I have.
I HAVE CSO I TRY DOWLOADING ISO THANKS GUYS
no problem, glad to help in some ways.