This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soul Calibur Broken Destiny Help
psp 
So I'm trying to load up soul calibur broken destiny and BAM, nothing happens. This is my first game on a psp emulator so I may just be doing something stupid Tongue

I checked that the game is indeed playable (I have ULES01298, not the other half-playable one.) Basically I get the logo's to come up, followed by a message asking me about saving (I tried answer both yes and no) and after that I stay at a steady frame rate of 35-40 frames per second, but I only get a black screen. I have tried leaving it on for an hour and still, just a black screen.

I also tried to run the cube demo just to make sure it wasn't that I couldn't run anything at all and it worked perfectly, so now I'm left wondering why it doesn't work when I try tor run soul calibur.

Thanks guys

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 28.62 KB / Downloads: 103)
update the emulator. you're using a dinosaur version.

http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php
(01-06-2012, 02:08 AM)serio Wrote: update the emulator. you're using a dinosaur version.

http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php

It works perfectly, thanks.

I tried this a few months ago and posted a thread like this but to no avail, the difference is this time I read that I need to post a log file (last time I got no responses) so it seems whatever the problem was the new version fixed it.

Thanks for the help